AGILE MARKETING CERTIFICATION (ICP-MKG)
Get your official certification in Agile Marketing!
This course is accredited by ICAgile Certified Professional - Agility in Marketing (ICP-MKG)- Agile Marketing Fundamentals.
Developed in collaboration with thought leaders from around the world, ICAgile's globally recognized certifications are backed by learning outcomes and competencies, and motivate individuals to become truly competent in their field.
Designed by Marketing and Agility experts
All our courses have been created by people with great experience in Marketing and Agility.
Dynamic with videos, exercises, and quizzes
Everything is designed for you to learn in a fun and interactive way.
With E-learning platform and community
Your information at your fingertips. A community passionate about Agile Marketing to keep learning.
Highly appreciated by participants and members of the community
All participants give high ratings to our courses
More than a training,
With this live online course with expert trainers in the field, start your way to Agility applied to Marketing.
We have a cohort starting in October
What you will learn
The course consists of 8 modules of 90 minutes organized as follows:
- Marketing to serve or to sell, Defining agile marketing, Differentiating agile marketing,
- Customer centricity, pivot or persevere, MVP and iterations.
- Adaptive Strategy Planning, Customer centricity, experiment and pivot and OKRS,
- Implementation from strategy to execution, user stories, prioritization and estimation
- Agile framework: Scrum
- Agile framework: Kanban
- Agile implementation: case study, efficiency measurement
- How to start?
Discover the learning objectives set by ICagile
We will give you tools:
After the training you will be able to:
- Develop adaptive strategy for your products/services.
- Set objectives with OKRs
- Generate a minimum viable product
- Improve project and product execution using agile methods and frameworks (Scrum, Kanban,...)
- Align your people and teams with your objectives
- Manage leadership by applying management 3.0 tools.
- Establishing prioritization techniques.
- 12 hours of live online course with an instructor
- Online sessions with limited number of participants
- Complementary support material, videos, and recommended readings
- ICAgile ICP-MKG certification
- Access to the AgileWoW4All community where you can share with Agile Marketing enthusiasts.
What they say about our course
Eva Moyano • Business Unit Manager at Fresenius Kabi Spain
The market, customers and patients have changed. We can no longer continue marketing as we did 10, 5 or 1 year ago! It is impossible to plan for the coming years if we do not know what will happen in 3 months.
Hence the importance of incorporating in our MKT teams an #Agile culture, which will allow us to be much more flexible and faster to bring value solutions to our customers and consequently to patients.
Thank you Christophe Martinot for teaching us the secrets of Agile MKT and to Fresenius Kabi Spain for giving us the opportunity to train us in this new culture and above all for encouraging this new way of working.
Iskra Oyague - Group Brand Manager, Nestle HealthScience
"Learning the agile methodology has helped me to better prioritize the tasks and actions I manage on a daily basis and above all not to lose sight of the customer...I think it should be mandatory implementation in all those organizations that want to add value and not only think about more sales."
INGRID POLAKOVA - DIRECTORA DE MARKETING EN LACTALIS
The Agile Marketing course has provided me with the knowledge and the necessary tools to implement it in the commercial department of the branch in Spain, the trainer has been very clear in his explanations and the practical cases are very appropriate to settle the knowledge of each lesson, the format is adequate to acquire the basic knowledge".
XAVIER ADSARA - PRESIDENTE EUROPEO en NPH™
Thanks to the Agile marketing course, at the NPH Foundation we have changed the way we achieve our goals, we do it more as a team, sharing responsibilities and tasks, but supporting each other more, in an agile and much more efficient way, adapting to the environment.
Agile has allowed us to transform our own organizational culture. The course is very dynamic, practical, and has allowed us to share experiences and learn from our mistakes, get to know each other better and understand each other as a team.
Not sure about the dates...
Register NOW to get informed of future dates
Sé el primero en aportar innovación en tu departamento de Marketing